WorkMatters for Women
Professional women everywhere are hitting roadblocks.
They're stuck, frustrated, plateauing, burning out or literally giving up. If this describes you, I know how distressing this can feel.
It's unfortunate that so many strong, intelligent and successful woman feel there's something missing - something holding them back.
I understand what it's like to have doubts about who you are and where you want to go.
I know what it's like to feel like you're doing it all alone. Like you, I have had to work through fears that have held me back.
Take a quick assessment of these very common situations, and let me know if you feel this way. Agreeing to even just one of these statements could reveal an obstacle to professional growth:
- Lacking confidence - Have you ever felt uncomfortable stepping into a room full of male executives or find it difficult to speak up in meetings?
- Exhausting overwhelm - You are trying to "do it all" managing family, business, career... and failing to find enough time for the balance.
- Fear of change - Uncertainty about the future is affecting your ability to take risks and move forward, causing anxiety in yourself and others around you.
- Losing authenticity - Feeling like you have to "lead like a man" is disruptive to your identity and self-worth.
Women have a unique set of strengths that are different from men: using their intuition and collaborative skills, they bring people together towards success with solid leadership. You don't have to exert power to influence others. So, why then are so many women feeling unfulfilled?
Your work can be more fulfilling.
Over the years I have had the opportunity to work on and participate in projects to help women leaders. I have interviewed a wide range of executive women and men to get their perspective on what it takes to help advance women in business/careers. I enjoy developing innovative approaches to address the challenges women professionals face.
Based on what I have learned about the needs of professional women through my personal experience and research, I am compelled to offer programs and services to help make the journey easier for them.
If you're like many women I know, you probably crave coaching or mentoring, but can't find the time or best resource for you. You desire support, but don't know where to turn. You may have attended networking events or similar programs but aren't finding the solutions you really need.
I want to introduce you to a potentially career-changing resource that can help you think bigger, differently - to simply expand your vision to achieve what you really want.
I developed the program based on my own personal experience working in a successful corporate career and as a dedicated entrepreneur. (I know both worlds well.) And it's based on my experience, insights working as a consultant/coach to executives for almost 20 years.
The programs I've created, and continue to develop, can help women just like you to advance their business or career more easily, quickly and strategically with less stress.
I believe that the unique, personal touch that I'm offering gives you the advantage over some other traditional training programs.
- Unlike programs you may have used before, there are no tests or certifications. I focus on a more in-depth experience as if I'm right there with you, helping you through each step of the way.
- The content is relevant to today's professional woman. It's designed to focus on what works for you personally.
- WorkMatters for Women Online Program is designed for busy professionals on-the-go. I know that your time is valuable - the content is delivered in both written and audio form that you can access at any time, in any place.
I believe WorkMatters for Women gets to the heart of what women really need to help them be most successful. It guides women to make tough career and life decisions with more clarity and confidence. My hope is that you'll find the program to be engaging and inspiring so you can achieve what you really want.
WorkMatters for Women is effective because it focuses on 4 basic core principles:
- Confidence - Building confidence is the foundation
- Communication - Building communication skills is a means to achieve leadership/career success
- Connections - Building connections accelerates the journey
- Clarity - Clear purpose, vision is the guide
Access Your Program - $197
I'd love to hear from you. Let me know what issues I can address in the future.
Your work matters,